Thursday, January 12, 2012

TING CHIP: With Prof. AJ, Prince Cedrick and the Dreamers!

On this day, I officially read Malaria from 3 book source! Indeed it was a tiring day. But, despite the toxicity that me and my fellow dreamers are into right now, we still managed to paint smiles on each other's faces.

LUNCH..

had a toxic day with my 2 HS buddies.
*AJ--> had to deal with his class (exams!)
*Ced--> DEADLINE (ssss). haha!


as usual, it WAS chicken siomai for lunch (with lots of garlic in it!)

I accompanied Ced in our aromatic library for a free WI-FI access.
He was making a logo fo Rizal Rural Bank by that time :D

Class started 1pm. We met with Doc Sales :) She asked me about my relationship status, and I told her, I am currently SURROUNDED BY LOVE. <3 haha! Dealt with Malaria and of course, LI ends the day! :D Before we said our goodbyes, we played with Tats' flash-coloring-thing with my Samsung Digicam :)

Sammy and Dee in yellow-mellow (JAUNDICE! HAHA!)

Lester and Rose in blue-kaboo! (CYANOTIC! :D)

and me in I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FLASH-THINGY smile (Violet <3)

will be posting about Malaria and Hepatitis pretty soon for LET'S GET MEDICAL section. :D inshaAllah! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment