Monday, January 16, 2012

TING CHIP: I think I've got the moves like Jagger. :D

Officially ended Malaria today. :) The information that I've got from reading journals and books regarding malaria is quite overwhelming. But I really thank God for the opportunity that He had given me to learn more about this concept. And at the same time, for shedding wisdom in times that I need it the most. :)

So.. therefore, I've got 2 topics to discuss for LET'S GET MEDICAL. Hepatitis and Malaria. InshaAllah, I can find time in sharing my knowledge about these 2 common yet deadly diseases.

To wrap the night, I've got pictures to share. :D


Good Morning Manic Monday, I'm ready for loads of toxins!


Ram (my cousin) visited me just to tell me his sweet good morning :)

This thing said HELLO to me :D haha! yehey! :D

At ZCMC Lab, we were checking some slides of Peripheral Smears (Malaria, Thin Smears! :D)

Doc Sales while checking the field
*The microscope costs 5M by the way. *gulps**


Sample Smears. *Schizonts! Where are you..*

oohh. Those Macrophages, RBCs and Neutrophils
*SubahanAllah! :D*




With my FOREVER PARTNER: MAJELINE! <3

Whole blood. Sigh. I can't even donate.. 
*Chronic Anemia Spells :(*

and guess what! We have PCR :D The only in Region 9! now, we can diagnose diseases with the help of this technology. yeay!

HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Had a bumpy jeep ride with Ama. :) 
2. Had stress-eating moments and Ate Majie just can't believe of my "eating talents!" LOL.
3. Learned that Racquel Fortune is a living CSIer in the Philippines! LOL.
4. Decided to learn how to play drums (very much decided! Thanks to Maroon 5's MOVES LIKE JAGGER! :D)
5. I officially love KITARO! :) especially his ROMANCE masterpiece *oh the heavenly feeling*
6. Finally punched the idea of "so-into-that-person". HEY! I've finally given up. GOOD BYE! :) and I'm sorry for everything. Said everything.. but then, I thought, I was just waiting for nothing. hahaha! :D stay happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment