Saturday, January 14, 2012

TING CHIP: STAGNANT

Been reading about Malaria lately and it's making me crazy.
*yeah it rhymed!*
Sometimes, I'm not in the mood.. or perhaps, out of concentration.
Because, someone (or something) is occupying my mind these past few weeks.
It's like pulling me from an unknown source..
The feeling is like waiting for nothing.. and it's consuming my patience. HAHA! 
*be still ting2*

On these past few days, I've been surrounded with GREEN :) and it's a happy color  you know. :)


Ate this cheap version of Snickers. It's my fave since HS. :) Wayback, it costs 8 pesos! But now, it only costs 4 pesos. BUT HEY, it got smaller. LOL.

It was a sTING day yesterday. Tried Sting Power Lime with Majeline. Actually, it was my second time to drink Lime flavored sting. :) way to energize ourselves for PBL toxicities. *I remembered childhood because of its flavor*

During Case Presentation. :D

I'm becoming addicted with Harrison's lately..hay.

This is my forever partner, MAJELINE <3

Well, during my "give-me-a-break-books" moment, I changed my camera's ISO sensitivity. Challenging Samsung's ingenuity. ;)

Just a portion of my notes *using green G-tech here from Ate Hazel* 
The "almost-good-lookin' " portion :D

To cope with my Med-tech inclined subjects, I use Youtube for some lec-clips. I'm an Audio-visual learner, thus tuning on some med-inclined channels really helps me in studying. :)
*Here, I was listening to a Med tech on how she prepares blood culture then my bubbly sister, Farrah took a pic while I pose my famous "fake smile" haha!*

Here's my little angel looking sleepy. :D

making faces before we're off to dreamland! :D

 HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS DAY:
1. Officially loved the ADZU-LRC's staircase. *went up and down, up and down for Farrah's Admission Slip*
2. Declared: FRIENDSHIP DAY! *happy friendship day folks!* and it's a KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI thing <3 *who knows this bolly-movie, raise your hands!*
3. It's my Ate Hazel's Bday! Actually, HE isn't an Ate after all. :) He is a friend studying in Cebu and soon to be my colleague (Happy bday Doc. Marlon :) ) (and happy bday to my Zara Sisters, Janu and Nen)
4. Pushed me how to speak in a Badjao language *MUST LEARN!!*
5. Pulled me away from the world of Pediatrics. *TOXIC*
6. and.. guess what! I've witnessed a petty crime *snatching a bag infront of me! TSK*

That's all for now. I still thank God for giving me this beautiful day. :) InshaAllah, I'll get to witness sunrise tomorrow.. and still have the chance to please Allah more. :) amen.











No comments:

Post a Comment