Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SPONTANEOUS IS HERE: Mixed Melancholia

The words you uttered struck me like lightning and it scared my fragile heart.
To know what's love is through you, to live in love is with you and now... to be in pain with love is by you.
I consider you my personal awning 'though it perishes my sense of reality.
The throbbing you've caused, though you might not know and please do believe me, is my  immaculate lifeline.
The innocence you show of the love I secretly share is a portrait of my broken dream..

I kept telling myself to give-up on dreams perceived as impossible. I kept on believing that someday, I'll get through with  this heavy feeling.. But then, YOU are there. You are always been there. Your presence always fills me with hope. Hope that as majestic like mountains, hope as immeasurable as the ocean.. Hope as infinite like eternity.

My dearest, I tremble as I'm telling you this. I'm abashed from the false hopes that I continuously inject in my system. I am in love with the "idea" that someday, we shall be. That someday, you'll find your way home to me.

Now, I really don't know what to do.  Am I going to slap myself with the reality you've just embossed? Or am I going to live the fallacy that my superego express?

I died from the very first day you set your love with me. And my death  marked the beauty of my life. You've captured my entity, my whole life.

And It's with you now. And it will always be with you. I guess it will never be owned by someone else.

Inspired: Corot and Melancholy






No comments:

Post a Comment