Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SPONTANEOUS IS HERE: Withering Heights.

Dearest,

Shall I wither in vain and wait for your love?

Will I be lucky to see you again and cherish what we've had before? I know that I've caused you pain but I believed I had a good reason behind. I know you've loved me just as like sunlight kisses my morning dew. But I've took you for granted thinking that you'll just be there for me. I've grown to be accustomed by your presence. Your eyes saw me bloom as I danced away with my petals, your hands touched me delicately as you wisp the colors in my divinity, you spoke words that glisten the life I've once had.. But I've never paid attention because I stand to my belief..that I'm your precious flower, bound to no one. That I can stand and with held the scent that the others are envious of. And I shall be the beauty reserved for someone's eyes.

You fought back for what's left.. You hold on to your hope's strings thinking that I might be just blinded..by  someone's sunlight.  You muster your strength giving off what's inside. You have fueled in rage just to have me once again. But I've ignored you.. Thinking that you can just go on without me. Thinking that I can be at my best with somebody.. Thinking that everything will just end perfectly.. Thinking that you can have another flower to brighten your garden and that would be fine with me.

You've finally given up. You've walked out from our story. You've grown cold just like the winter's rage for infinity. You swore not to lay your hands on the soil bed where I grew once. You've... forgotten..me.

Released from your presence, I felt the sunlight shone at its best. I felt ecstasy with it. I've expanded my world meeting the other flowers who are of same trails.  I am happy.. Then, I was.

I felt something is gone. I haven't noticed that you've left a hole in me. Now its enveloping my realm and it's suffocating me. I've realized that without you, I turn myself into nothing.. Then starts the longing..

I withered myself outside my caged paradise. Leaving the sunlight once I'm proud of.  I've aged with beauty and bitterness shawled with the emptiness you've caused. I met kind hearts reviving me once again. And yes, they were successful. But the youth of life in me is long gone..gone with you.

And now you came back into my life. But you seem cheerful as before. You've aged and grown wisdom. You smiled  and it warmed me. Slowly, you fill my life back. But you were not like before. We were not like before. And it trimmed my heart with such sharp shears. You've moved on and became happy. Said you don’t like flowers anymore but still, you've appreciated my beauty.

And again, you left me. Thinking that I can move on without you.. Thinking that I can be at my best once again without you.. Thinking that everything will just end perfectly..thinking that I can have another gardener to appreciate the femininity in me.

Hear me calling you once again..
Can I still be your dear flower? I know I've given up everything but can I still have another chance? 

If no, then I shall wither with our memories and I'll let you be...

that's what our flowers told me awhile ago. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment