Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SPONTANEOUS IS HERE: MIRANGAN, a hidden paradise.

I can still remember vividly the very first day we took our first promising step in a paradise called Mirangan. My heart is still floating in waves, dancing in melody in the mention of our second home. We were a bit alarmed, guarded and yet emancipated with hopes glaring in our eyes..

Life was in its redundancy as we journeyed the beauty of our place. I can never forget the ecstatic sense I felt the very first time I laid my hands on the rice hulls in which the people consider it their treasure.  You joined me in celebrating such mystical feeling. Together, we defined magic at its peak while our eyes feast for ventures that this hidden pairidaeza offers.

We built love like a castle in delicate construction. We gave what we have, we devoured who we are and we accept each other like we shared blood in one vessel. I am happy that I was placed in this family, and more blessed to share my edges with you in the service of the Miranganians.

Now, let me take you back to those precious memories we all shared..
And the very root on why we gave our hearts to them :')


experiencing the dump-truck goodness while the Siay Wind struck our senses. :D

unpacking our lifelines. :D 

proud to have this CR. :D

Capturing Breath-taking moments :D

Are we there yet? :) I miss our infinite walks..

Reaching out..

"We cross the bridge when we get there" moments. :P

MOUNTAINS! and ENDLESS walks..






In the service of Miranganians. :D


They are our reason.. 









eventhough we end up hurting ourselves, we are still marchin' on :)

the fun nights.. :D








Mingaw on the tabay water already..



 Harvest time on March, isn't it? :D

The coffee breaks.. :)





We've got a long way ahead..

Living like the Community way. :D




 We are there to witness each other's proud moments. :)

MARCH, meet Mirangan. :) *drum rolls* <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww. I love this post Ting! <3 Can't wait for Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wee ritzee baby! <3 More of the Duck eggs and endless poop-steps! :D haha! We'll fly kites din and play cha-cha, jellybase with the Mirangan kids! :D *God willing :)*

      Delete