Thursday, January 19, 2012

TING CHIP: Open your heart, I'm coming home *Pink Floyd style!*

Had class awhile ago, 'twas 7:30am. I was greeted by the fresh and crispy morning air while going to school with Ama. And I was like, ALHAMDULILLAH for another chance to fight for love. :)  I went to SOM with almost-vasopressors in my system. I was quite nervous  because I wasn't prepared for my LI. Haha! Why? Because of yesterday's bipolar moments. LOL. :D  I have this tendency of being bipolar. LOL. But hey, I'm ok :) still, I'll pursue with that "dream" haha. Call it illusion, I don’t care. I'll slap and pull myself back to reality if one day, you'll tell me (face to face) that it's GAME OVER. :)

So, we were with Doc Tong2. I like him so much because, he is not into cold-doctor stuff. He puts his heart in every discussion that we indulge .  I learned a lot from him today.. Insights that are like precious gems worth keeping. Those lessons were indeed helpful in polishing someone's perspective. Like, it's a-ok  to be "judger" in every books that you read. :) You must also consider other's school of thoughts in judging someone's theory or concept. Don't feed yourself with info that are semi-baked even if it looks enticing. What I mean is, READ MORE DEAR FRIEND and DON'T BELIEVE ON WHAT YOU ARE READING INSTANTLY. LEARN TO WEIGH LIGHTBULBS, GO FOR HARD FACTS.  Think curious, Live curious. :D

Next, the concept of SELECTIVE PRESSURE. Face it, we are living in a world that exhausts COMPETITION. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! Be this, and they'll get down on their knees. Be that, and they'll give you all they had. THIS IS A COMMON SCENARIO nowadays. And for me,  it's quite disturbing in a sense that the concepts of love, peace, oneness, and  humility are being eliminated. I mean, we shouldn’t consider life as a competition. We were created from the spirit of love and I think, it would be best if we show love in its purest essence to others. Help one another, be there for each other, live like solutes ready to bind with the solvent of love. How about, living a life with competition enveloped with love? *insert intro drums from Moves like Jagger of Maroon 5 Carnival Cruise* ok. LOL. Hope you get what I mean.

Then, this line moved me..

"We can never design anything with chance"- Doc Tong2x

CHANCE. Whenever my auricles encounter this word, the labyrinths allow the idea to sail in a cruise-fever way. Then it sinks in the bottom of my heart.. And it stays there to remind that, "Hey hey! It isn't over.."

CHANCE. Probably my manna, but the journey for this is still on going. 

CHANCE.  The heaviest word that even my tongue can't carry.

I truly oppose this line. Haha! Well, I don't even have a better grasp of its meaning. Maybe because I'm preoccupied by chances these days.. And I really hope that Chance will someday knock on my door or will care to visit. He/She/It is very much welcome. :D

After dealing with 2-fold series of emotional-centrifuging, heart-wounding,  human-ific realizations, we ended our session with BAAM and LOTSA LOTSA STRESS-EATING.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:

1. We SUDDENLY want to have a taste of Zensonita's Milk Tea! Ate Majeline ordered Tea Tarik, while mine was Tea Coffee latte (I just love the taste of Coffee)



Ate Majeline on her Milk Tea <3

This tea made me happy. :)

2. Listening to MOVES LIKE JAGGER + Del Mundo's Textbook of Pediatrics = New Study Habit!




 3. I think Farrah will be a good photographer someday. :)





4. Realized that Hair is growing fast on rainy seasons. How 'bout coming up a study on it. :D



5. SISTERS are FOREVER. <3 <3 <3 *TRES MARIAS!*


This is my mom (in yellow) by the way. :)


LOL. That's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment