Thursday, March 15, 2012

TING CHIP: Wrapping up first half of MARCH 2012

Before I'll leave for Mirangan (NEW ZEALAND! LOL), I would like to share some of my highlights for this month. <3

The first 2 weeks are indeed filled with adrenergic-like moments! Thrills and rush collide and its essence contained in a box.. then, VIOLA! A fantastico-present for my "surprise-immuned system"

because of hectic scheds and for being serious in internalizing that I'M A STRESS-EATER,
 i got this strange habit of eating a WHOLE LOAF BREAD topped with CORNED BEEF AND EGG. *stress*

thanks to Ate Majie's drawings, I got to absorb some of Pediatric Developmental Milestones.
For me, it's easier to "memorize" info if you design it in drawings and stories. :)
I also remember my friend-sister, Haleema. :) I gave her tips in studying like making drawings and using
other's names and birthdays just to "absorb" info. :D

 
Last March 3, 2012, I've witnessed my friend's Pagkawin (Traditional Muslim Wedding) :). Destinee, a Muslim revert shared her heart to her long-time boyfriend, Kuya Bran. :) I'm glad that they both end in each other's arms, Alhamdulillah. 




WE LOVE 9GAG. :D 
ESPECIALLY CEREAL GUUUUUUY!

one of my NGARAG moments. MCH exams :l
Alhamdulillah, I passed the series of exams. I admit, it's one of the toughest exam that I took. 
I felt like I answered BOARD EXAM questions. @@ It was really haaaaard.
I cried couple of times because of these lethal exams (written and the OSCE!!)
AND I ADMIT! I'm such a slow-poke in MATH. Hahaha! Biruin nyo, I even had a hard time in computing 49 divided by 7!! CRAAAP. @@ I almost want to burst during that 15 min computation!! GRAAR! But, thank God, I passed the computation exam with a CORRECT answer (thanks for adding 7 seven times. hahaha. and for my fingers to compute LOL LOL) I also passed OSCE and the written exams ^_^
THANK YOU YA ALLAH! <3

AGAIN, I'M A STRESS-EATERRRRRR!

I also thank Allah for making this symposium possible. It was such a blessing. :') Dra. Abutazil talked about time management in ISLAMIC WAY. She coupled it with hadiths and quranic messages. I almost want to cry  on every revelations she shares. @@ 
Indeed, ya Allah is Ar Rahman and Ar Raheem.


HAHAHA. *LAUGHTERS!!!* Last March 7, it's our father/ama's birthday. So we decided to post a video
LOL LOL. sorry for the vid. We took it ONE SHOT BIG TIME. blah! :D
(that's our pambahay looks. BWAHAHA! PIGIL NA TAWA! and tausug subs!)

and of course, yesterday, it's my MAMA'S bday! :) surprised her with tagalog-drama novels (TO DIE FOR-DRAMA) and we took her for lunch in FFC ^_^ gave her cake and balloons too. :) Seeing her smile is indeed a blessing. :) I just love making my parents happy and proud. ^_^ hope Allah grant them more years and blessings! :)

happy birthday mamalou! :D

That's it for now. :) Perhaps I can post my Mirangan adventures after a month InshaAllah. :)
Pray for our safety and success for our CHPs. *.*
It's MORPHIN' TIME all for the LORD! :D amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment