Saturday, March 3, 2012

TING CHIP: 10 Weird Things I do. :D

Haha. Before I'll spill my concentration on MCH today, I just want to share some of my weird-rituals and behavior. Sort of.. GETTING TO KNOW me more. :) Hahaha.

1. I cant sleep without someone beside me. That explains why until now, I'm sleeping with my mom. haha!
2. I LIKE VEGETABLES. but my body pose allergic reactions to it. hahaha.
3. I buy fries and make it as my main viand. YEP.
4. I dance before I take a bath. LOL.
5. I sleep with books beside me. I strongly adhere to DIFFUSION principles. hahaha.
6. I DRINK CATSUP.
7. I can name catsup brands by just tasting them. hahaha!
8. I listen to Slapshock 1-2 days before exams to calm my nerves.
9. I HAVE A HUGE APPETITE! :D
10. I'm a certified BI-POLAR.

^_^ OK. I'm weird. :) But that's me. haha.
Off to boooooks. Exams on the 12th T_T God bless us. InshaAllah, 100% passing rate. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment